Monday, March 29, 2010

Odds/ends pt tree

-Oh no, I haven't updated Minus in forever. Because I'm totally preoccupied with coming up with a coherent plot for my totally in theory awesome novel I'll be writing and hopefully I shall have a first draft before the end of the year. It's a worthy sacrifice, mein frenz.
-I think I will write about FF13, even though I couldn't bother finishing it. Mainly because I've been dwelling on it for a good amount of time. Also because I need a reason to make an update.
-I'm going to start doing manga chapter recaps here. I'm starting off with One Piece and Gantz, and perhaps Naruto and Bleach if I really want to(spoiler: I don't and prolly won't). Although I rarely make good on things I plan on doing, I'll definitely do this, because it won't conflict with my writing and because One Piece and Gantz are naturally awesome, and as a result are easy to write about.

And that's it for now, gtfo.

1 comment: