Tuesday, August 3, 2010

A moment of adulation.

(I hated how this post read like a shitty article at a shitty gaming website, so I rewrote it to read like a shitty post on a strange but amazing blog.)

Before I launch into the meat of this post, I must say this: I am very fond of the PSP franchise, "Patapon". Please keep this in mind as you read the following.




Patapon 3 is coming. Yesssssss. Fuck yesss.


More chances to decimate legions of creatures merely trying to protect what's theirs simply to find...what the fuck is an Earthend anyway?

The fact that the Patapons are so dedicated to finding what is probably a stale piece of fruitcake speakings volumes of their dedication, heart, and brainless determination.

I could make a clever analogy to religious cultsgroups, but the poor sods have had enough abuse at this point.

It's apparently coming out in November, so it won't be long before I can wade knee deep into the waters of addiction once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment