Monday, January 24, 2011

Ricardo Mayorga (at a news conference to promote his fight against Cotto):


 "I will prove to everyone on March 12 that I am the man, and you are the woman. That belt you are holding, polish it up for me, because I will be taking it on March 12. Your hands are like a woman's. Look at my hands – they are man's hands. ... You came to Nicaragua and talked smack and told everyone I was a nobody. On March 12, all the Puerto Ricans are going to be wearing black for your wake. You will pay for what you said. This is the first time I will fight someone that is as small as a kid. I think my pants are taller than you. I see fear in your eyes. We have never crossed paths, but I have to tell you I have never liked you as a fighter."


He said i think my pants are taller then you. my pants. taller then you. I don't think you realize the level of genius you're dealing with right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment