Saturday, January 29, 2011





Some guy who isn't me playing some Fight Night Champion(demoooooo). Apparently if you're a brit and preordered the game you get a code that allows you to get the demo early. As yo ucan see, this game looks quite good. Quite sexy in a nonsexual sense. Possibly the sexiest nonsexual thing I've ever seen that wasn't patapon-related. Everything looks so smooth, so fluid. The combinations just flow, punch to punch to punch, and when they land well, they look quite damaging. Only thing that seems out of place in the game are the punch sounds. Unless their gloves are actually cardboard boxes in disguise(which actually could be the case, cardboard boxes are sneaky little shits) the sound of a punch landing totally shouldn't sound like that. Or maybe it should and my ears have been lying to me all my life. The game looks really good, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment